corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk3 astra gsi redtop. ((bargain))

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mk3 astra gsi redtop. ((bargain))
mike56gte

User status: Offline
19th Jan 11 at 02:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - astra gsi
Engine - 2.0 16v redtop
mileage - 118k
Price - £800ono

Location - fife
contact number - 07584416822

General information -

selling my astra very cheap as i need it gone.

i have owned this car for a year now and has been a good car to me apart from a couple of little problems. the car has around 8months MOT on it but will run out of tax tomorrow and i won't be re taxing it as i have just put my corsa on the road and won't be using this car anymore but may tax it if i can afford to.

the car was originaly a 2.0 ecotec but was fitted with the redtop engine around 3 years ago. the engine pulls well with no smoking or taping and burns virtually no oil. the engine is near enough standard other than a courtney sport panal filter, power cap and a powerflow cat-back exhaust. i also fitted a new alternator a couple of months ago as the brush went on the old one. and also done an oil and filter change a thousand miles ago.

the car is lowered 70mm all round on springs and shocks and come with 16" speedline allesio 2s (also have 4 brand new centre cap badges for them that i havent fitted yet) which are fitted with 2 toyo proxes and 2 hankooks with all good tread.

bad bits -
the car does have a few bubbles of rust round the back arches and on the front wings and ther is a bit on the boot just below the window. and there is also stonechips on the bonnet and front bumper. the exhaust is also blowing.

so that is my car and i am looking for £800 (without speedlines) but can be sold with them at a price. and are more than welcome to come and see the car. i have a folder full of reciepts and previous MOTs. the only reason i am selling as i have just put my xe corsa on the road so no need for 2 cars.

thanks mike.

[Edited on 04-01-2011 by mike56gte]

[Edited on 06-01-2011 by mike56gte]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk3 astra gsi redtop. ((bargain)) 25 database queries in 0.0079541 seconds