corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » T5

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author T5
Tom G

User status: Offline
29th Jan 11 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Decided on Thursday that i wanted an eca stack or pure eph' for the gym to help my weight loss battle...
After a day of asking around i managed to find someone who sells them which was easier than i thought

Got 60 capsules, so with a good diet and a lot of gym work i should get some results, only looking to lose another 2.5st ishh...

Just wondering what the side affects are etc? anyone on them and want to post some tips? internet goes from 2 days on/off too 4 weeks

Was thinking of two weeks on with a week break?
Wrighty

29th Jan 11 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what you got proper T5 with eph, caph and asprin?
Tom G

29th Jan 11 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh wrighty.
Wrighty

29th Jan 11 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its your 1st time on em, dont take on an empty stomach it might hit you a little hard. probs best 1st thing in a morning after breakfast, with a glass of water. are you sensitive to caffiene? if so deffo take first thing

eph is a mild amphetamine, it affects your CNS, so your body temp rises and your heart beats faster, youl get shakes and feel like you wana do stuff fast. caffeine dehydrates you and makes you want the toilet more...asprin is debatable..some say it thins the blood but if youve got proper T5s they have naringen in which prolongs the whole affect to last for hours. they surpress your appetite so make sure you drink enough.
Tom G

29th Jan 11 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate. Yeah the guy had them in a empty tub of protein under his counter

I've read up on eph etc and was just going to get pure eph and then take it with pro plus 3 times a day depending on the eph doseage. I'm thinking of taking one about half 3/4 in work when I have a protein shake...No caffeine doesn't really affect me much and I'm 16st so the doseage shouldn't be too much I would of thought.

The guy was saying not to take them any later than that as you can feel wired for quite a while, bit fooked as I sit at a desk all day I train at half 5 so shouldn't be too bad if I can work it off...

How long would you go on them till you come off to stop your body getting used to it? I'm thinking of doing mon-fri for two weeks then have a week break?
Wrighty

29th Jan 11 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theyre not illegal man Just see how you get on mate, see how one feels it might only have 60mg of eph in, so you may feel if you can handle one, maybe get some 30mg eph tabs and top up the dose to 90mg a few hours after you take the first capsule. try 2 week on 2 week off

Youl still need to put in the hard work though supplements are exactly that, a supplement to a good regime. I do a desk job and when on nights used to drop a T5 about 12 to keep me awake/stop me eating when my body shouldnt be digesting anything. never had any problems
Ben J

29th Jan 11 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What exactly does this shit do?
Tom G

29th Jan 11 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh I know its a prescribed drug etc...I was thinking of having it earlier but didn't want to be fidgity all day

Just depends how you take to them I suppose...I'll report back
Wrighty

29th Jan 11 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
What exactly does this shit do?

increases your body temp slightly by stimulating the central nervous system, thus burning more calories during workout/throughout the day. also supresses your appetite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephedrine
Ben J

30th Jan 11 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice. Is it dangerous?
Wrighty

30th Jan 11 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if youve got a dodgy ticker id say so, if not no.
Tom G

30th Jan 11 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So i had my first one today...Feel tweeked tbh, had it at 12 and still feel it now. Had a good gym session with it but did feel a bit sick towards the end but im not sure thats down to the tab or just a hard gym session.

bigdan

30th Jan 11 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clenbuterol is the bomb
Tom G

30th Jan 11 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Isn't clen a roid?
Wrighty

31st Jan 11 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah, its a beta-2 agonist that simulates adrenalin. few more side effects then eph, cramps, possible headaches etc but once youve dropped some, feels like youve just been on a rollercoatster
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

31st Jan 11 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much can you get this for tom?
Tom G

31st Jan 11 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah had a google about the clen, says a more potent version of eph
Xs

31st Jan 11 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tried this when my mate had some, found it quite difficult to concentrate in work and my feet were cold lol.
Tom G

31st Jan 11 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
I tried this when my mate had some, found it quite difficult to concentrate in work and my feet were cold lol.

Yeah im not too bad actually! have one towards the end about half 3 and feel okay
Xs

1st Feb 11 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I took them in the morning for about a week, possibly wasnt eating a big enough breakfast.
Tom G

1st Feb 11 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah well i sit at a desk so took onee about 3.30 yesterday. was feeling it at 10ish still Managed to get to sleep before 12 so not too bad! Going to got for a little earlier today though!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » T5 24 database queries in 0.0156121 seconds