corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » nice day, no problems, until someone acts all hard...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author nice day, no problems, until someone acts all hard...
jmepamplin

User status: Offline
31st Jan 11 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by jmepamplin
Ben i assume this was the sort of dual carriage way that runs past TGis/KFC towards Tesco?

It's happened to me alot people cant decide what fooking lane to be in, then just swerve over without indicating. I have no problem letting them in, just it would stop me shitting my pants abit and avoid a close call.

that roundabout was jam packed so i cut through the retail park and it was the small one where pizza hut/mcdonalds is.

he was in the left lane going towards the bigger roundabout you have said about and i was in the right lane going round to tesco.

What a complete baboon

It's not like thats a big one with multiple lanes lol
A2H GO

31st Jan 11 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same thing happend to me last week. Too many pricks that think they own the road about.
GF-91
Banned

1st Feb 11 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I once got spotted by a member on here and he made a thread about me He didn't like the way I didn't break the speed limit or the fact that I used all the correct procedure to move from one lane to another.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » nice day, no problems, until someone acts all hard... 23 database queries in 0.0089109 seconds