corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.6 16v (PRICE DROP) Coilovers, Heated Leather...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport 1.6 16v (PRICE DROP) Coilovers, Heated Leather...
Dave86

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 11 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vaux
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.6
Mileage - 110k
Price - 600

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07943181119
Contact email address - youngdave@ntlworld.com

General information -

Here we have my Corsasport 1.6 for sale. Very reliable engine which starts first time everytime, even on these very cold mornings. The heated leather seats are also fantastic for the cold weather, as they get toasty warm in just a couple of minutes, as apposed to wating longer for the blowers to warm you up. Although the car has 110k on it, it runs sweet as a nut and pulls well in every gear, it really is a cracking car.

Being the Sport model it has all the mod cons;

aircon
leccy windows
leccy mirrors
heated mirrors
abs brakes
power steering
drivers and passangers airbags

i also treated it to some new parts;

New Cambelt 100miles ago (got reciept)
New Waterpump 100miles ago (got reciept)
2 new front tyres (got reciept)
New FK Coilovers

Interior;

Calibra black heated leather seats in excelent condition (no bolster wearon drivers seat like most) and have also been wired up properly using the original vauxhall switches.

Remote central locking with fob

Exterior;

Tigra scuttle panel
Smoked side repeaters
Badgeless grill
Aero wipers (front and rear)

The only engine modification is a power box inlet, The engine runs very smooth and quiet, absolutley no smoke or unusuall tapping at all, even from cold.

Its recently had a new battery, serviced just before its MOT incuding a new rocker cover and sump gasket,oil and filter,air filter and spark plugs

Being an 11 year old car the is some scratches and dents, bonnet has a number of dents on it, looks nice and clean once given a good wash and polish!

There is no reciepts from pervious owners, but for what ive done to the car i have got reciepts for it.

looking for 600
07943181119, no with helds or agencies

link for ph aswell.... clicky

new price, need this gone asap, try me!

[Edited on 04-02-2011 by Dave86]

[Edited on 04-02-2011 by Dave86]

[Edited on 06-02-2011 by Dave86]

[Edited on 09-02-2011 by Dave86]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.6 16v (PRICE DROP) Coilovers, Heated Leather... 25 database queries in 0.0108509 seconds