corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa B 1.6 Sport Advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B 1.6 Sport Advice
Cavyman130

User status: Offline
7th Feb 11 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good morning everyone,

I have been a die hard cavalier fan since I started driving, I currentely have a cavalier V6 but I ahve come to a point in my life where I just want a change, always liked the corsa B, a mate had a 1.6 sport a while back and it was a great little car, something cheap for work but fun to drive aswell.

so I am asking for your advice on the corsa b 1.6 sport, what do I need to look out for etc. what are the best mods for them, suspension set up, performance etc.

any information is appreciated
mike56gte

7th Feb 11 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best engine mod is a 'mantzel' style inlet manifold, get gains of around 20bhp and can be had for not much money.

as for suspension i had a set of FK Highsport coilovers on my old sport, cost £300 and in my opinion were better (for road use) than the spax rsx kit i had which costs over £500.
Pete_vxl

7th Feb 11 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

breathing mods and you will have something close to a cav 8v power and loads lighter. Good little cars, even with over 125bhp mine gave a better mpg than my 1.4 sport. Sold mine only to upgrade, i still miss my sport some days. Being brutally honest though there are loads of betters cars out there especially if your going to spend 1k'ish modding it. I spent just over 1k doing breathing mods and suspension and with the purchase of the car i was nearing 172/106 gti money.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa B 1.6 Sport Advice 23 database queries in 0.0067439 seconds