corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » astra mk3's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author astra mk3's
dan-sport

User status: Offline
8th Feb 11 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what are peoples opinions on these? i've found a nice one for quite cheap and since my corsa might be a right off i fancy a change since i've had 5 of them, owned a mk4 astra breifly and didn't think it was too bad tbh so im just wondering what people that have owned them think about them as i know a few on here have had them
davieslim

9th Feb 11 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i loved my mk3 gsi, i was gutted when i had to break it for spares and always wanted another one
dan-sport

9th Feb 11 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the handling like mate? standard brakes ok? what would you recommend are the best things to sort first?

what should i look at when looking at one? so far i know the archs are one of the main things like most old vauxhalls
davieslim

9th Feb 11 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

handling was terrible as standard, once it was lowered it was far better, mines was lowered 40mm on 16" vauxhall wheels, with a nice scorpion exhaust and a panel filter and it went really well, was like night and day compared to the corsa but unfortunatly it was in need of new rear arches and other bits needed welded so it had to go, ive considered buying as late as possible a model but most of them have as high a mileage as the older ones, the rear arches and arround the fuel filler neck and flap, also behind the rear bumper on the panel edges were pretty bad on it and as far as i know these are common for them, later models are ment to be so much better

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » astra mk3's 23 database queries in 0.0184691 seconds