corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa Sport 1.6

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa Sport 1.6
X16XE.Adam

User status: Offline
9th Feb 11 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1600cc
Mileage - 119k
Price - £1100

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07801745588
Contact email address - Adam-B92@live.co.uk

General information -
Here for sale is my Corsa sport 1.6 1997 which I have owned for just over a year, and have never had a single fault with the car. The reason why I am selling is because I am now at university and can't afford to keep it.

In the last few months it has had new brake discs and pads, both sides of the handbrake cable, a pair of wheel cylinders and a pair of bottom ball joints which is a common problem on Corsa's.
The current mileage is 119k, but I was told when I brought the car that it has had a new engine at 48k, this was due to the cambelt snapping, however I don't have proof of this engine change, but there is no smoke, bangs or knocks and it still pulls very hard. The mileage when I brought the car was 114k and it had a cambelt change just before I brought the car.
Since I have owned the car I have done the following modifications:

* Mantzel style inlet manifold
* Spax RSX coilovers
* Irmscher softstar alloys with all centre caps
* De-badged
* De-restricted airbox
* Removed front anti roll bar

I still have all the original parts which I took off which will be sold with the car as I have no need for them. I also have a SBD exhaust manifold which retails at £400, which I will also include in the sale.
The bad points on the car are that there is a key scratch down the rear quarter and onto the petrol cap. There are also many stone chips on the front bumper and bonnet, which can be expected of a car this age. The car has a few rust spots, but it has been like it since I've had the car and it hasn't got any worse. There's a little scuff on the front bumper where the previous owner had touched a wall whilst parking.

The car is mechanically sound, and it's age is starting to show, but with a few pennies put into it, it will be just like it came out the showroom. All panels are straight and has never been in an accident. It has MOT till August and Tax till June

Thanks for looking.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa Sport 1.6 25 database queries in 0.0091491 seconds