corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rattle doing my nut in

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rattle doing my nut in
Matty W

User status: Offline
13th Feb 11 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cleaned the car yesterday and had a look for the source of an exaust rattle. found that the baffles have gone in my mid box and it seems to have cracked and be falling apart somewhere because i can easily lift it up and down by about 5 cm with some resistance.
recon it would be ok to just stick a new piece of pipe in where the mid box goes and leave it out completely? and somewhere i can get a piece of pipe from?
standard 1.0l 12v exaust
JaffaTB

13th Feb 11 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah you could just remove it and replace it with pipe, that would be just like a straight through one then
corsadonk
Premium Member

14th Feb 11 at 06:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A motor factors will have lenghts of exhaust, just tell then what size you want.
corsamon

14th Feb 11 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the flex could just be downpipe flex doing its job if not check for split/perished exhaust rubbers

New Poll