corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 3 pics of the zed when relitively clean

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 3 pics of the zed when relitively clean
Matt L

User status: Offline
14th Feb 11 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont think i have posted any pics of it on here before other than the one when i picked it up but anywho he it is a few days after it was cleaned.

Not keen on this one but only picture i have showing the back end of it

My favourite i think.

got no plans for it other than drive it and enjoy it, possibly get some high flow cats or something but im unsure if it already has them on it.

want to really take it on a massive road trip around europe/south of france but after driving to bath and back yesterday and it using 3/4's of a tank (29.9mpg) im unsure how far this massive road trip would be be
3CorsaMeal

14th Feb 11 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very tasty

not to be rude to fro, but i think this colour looks much better than the orange or blue
Ben G

14th Feb 11 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the side profile looks very strange, the rood looks a bit too tall for the rest of the car. might just be the picture though, never noticed it before.

looks great from the front.
AndyKent

14th Feb 11 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never used to like these much but really growing on me lately.

Especially as they're coming into my price range
Matt L

14th Feb 11 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
the side profile looks very strange, the rood looks a bit too tall for the rest of the car. might just be the picture though, never noticed it before.

looks great from the front.

road was quite curved so the car is leaning away from the camera may have something to do with that?

3cm - I really wanted an orange to begin with as gm was out of the price range but this one came up and like you say it does suit it and is a little less in your face.
Planty02

14th Feb 11 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome. Just Awesome

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 3 pics of the zed when relitively clean 23 database queries in 0.3650730 seconds