corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Insurance - Good Outcome

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Insurance - Good Outcome
AK

User status: Offline
17th Feb 11 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I received a letter from Bell demading £75 for cover that I didnt want or need. I had told them I wasnt renewing but they tried to tel l me it was the law to now automatically re-new. My card details had changed so they couldnt just whisk the money from my bank - thankfully.

So.... I called and shouted a bit telling them that in no uncertain terms would they be getting £75 from me. I had not asked them to renew, nor received a cert.

To cut a long story short I explained the car was SORN'd and had no need for their cover. They checked this with DVLA and found it was SORN'd in April 2010. They backdated my insurance and gave £300 back!

Bonus

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Insurance - Good Outcome 23 database queries in 0.0281699 seconds