corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Nissan Pulsar GTi-R (Import)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nissan Pulsar GTi-R (Import)
jazzer2k3

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 11 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here we have my pride and joy, but time has come to sell up for unseen circumstances

At the minute it has a private plate on which i will be selling with the car, the proper reg is L9** GTG

Mileage - 108k (altho alot of that has been done in Km/h)
I have all the documents surounding this car and the date is was imported. This car has had one previous owner from 2007 -> When i bought it and ive owned it just under 1year. I've got all previous MOT papers. along with loads of receipts.

I've done two oil changes on this car since i've had it, when i first got it and at 106k.

Abit about it;
Hornet Alarm
tein superstreets
willwood 4 pot front brakes
pace front mount
powerflex front bush kit
whiteline rear arb
front and rear brace
pace front mount
3"turbo elbow and front pipe (custom)
scorpion exhaust
kn induction kit
hks boost controler set 1 bar
greddy type bov
exeedy uprated clutch
jun lightened flywheel
walbro fuel pump
blitz boost guage in pillar pod
evo 4 front recaros
Coilovers

There is probably ALOT ive forgot in all honest.

No smokes, no rattles, clutch is fine.

Note - This car is about 300bhp so its NOT for the faint hearted - Neither is it for 18-20 year olds !

Location - Dronfield
MOT - 20th September 2011
Tax - 31/10/11

4k oVno. Im in no hurry to sell, any other inquiries please dont hesitate to ask (Altho my pc is on the blink at the mo so my mobile is 07762874916)

Please dont ring me if you can't get insured on this car, can't be bother'd with time wasters

Thanks for looking, James.

[Edited on 24-02-2011 by jazzer2k3]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Nissan Pulsar GTi-R (Import) 25 database queries in 0.0074060 seconds