corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa merit(corsa gsi engine)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa merit(corsa gsi engine)
dangermouse2503

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 11 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.6 16valve c16xe
Mileage - 135'000
Price - £400 no offers

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07849 319172
Contact email address - dangermouse2503@hotmail.co.uk

General information - I am going into hospital in a few weeks for reconstructive surgery on my foot so sadly, I have to let my project go. This is only to give me a buffer of money while I'm off work for 8-10 weeks. If I had any other option not to sell the car I would keep hold of it.

The car is an N registered 1.2 merit Corsa B. It has 10 months MOT but no tax.

Spec list:
- polybushed Corsa GSI front and rear anti-roll bars
- Front and rear Goodridge braided brake hoses
- Gmax shocks and custom 80mm springs
- c16xe Corsa Gsi engine(1.2 gearbox retained for quicker acceleration).
- induction kit
- Stainless backbox
- chrome doorpins and door handles
- corsa Gsi interior(only the front seats are fitted with front doorcards but remaining interior is present with car)
- body modifications consisting of smoothed front bumper, modified grill, modified bumper, RS2000 sideskirts, touring car graphics, de-wipered tailgate
- Corsa Gsi alloys, rear tyres are mint, fronts are on 2mm(all Michelins)

Bad points:
- clutch has gone so car needs to be towed or trailored away
- couple of tiny rust spots
- no roof lining or carpets fitted
- had a few spots of welding
- engine is not registered on logbook, car still registered as 1.2

I was turning the car into a track car so ther was no compromise on luxury and it wasnt going back on the road as a few track modifications that I was looking at would have deemed the car not road legal. Hence not registering the engine on the logbook.

If you have any questions or your interested in the car, feel free to text or ring me on 07849 319172.
I cant answer between the hours of 8am and 6pm as these are my working hours but I will get back to you if you leave me a text message.

Here are a couple of pics of the car

I will not break the car as I dont have the time to so please dont ask.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa merit(corsa gsi engine) 25 database queries in 0.0107732 seconds