corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK3 GOLF GL TDI

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MK3 GOLF GL TDI
*JonnyG*

User status: Offline
   24th Feb 11 at 02:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys, not sure why am doing this, as this car is my pride n joy. Alot of sweat and mainly blood is in this car. I am currently trying to sell my Vento to pay for insurance for this, but its killing me having no car on the road. But anyway, the car is a GL so eletric everthing, 164k on the clock, and still pulls very hard! turbo running at 15psi. The car is Black Magic Pearl, which is a rare colour, which looks beautiful after a polish! The car is lowered pretty much on its arse.. While i was working, i fort i would chop the springs, to see how awesome it would look slammed. But lost my job, so couldn't afford to coilovers i was going to put on it.. Bummer. Has 'MK4 headlight style lights in' and GTI rear lights. I have changed the front and rear door speakers as i fort the standard's wasn't all that good. The front drivers window doesn't work. The motor has gone on it, The drivers rear passenger door motor has gone. Other 2 side work.. But passenger side has some marks in it? Just in front of the sunroof, they is a dent which is little bit rusty now. Not hard to filler over, and repaint. Just money which i havn't got. And as most MK3 Golfs, the plastic cover has fell off 1 sideskirts. Tax runs out end of month too. MOT runs out sometime near the end of the year.

I tried to be honest as i can. Any questions just ask. Don't really want to sell this car, as its my pride and joy. On a run, i can see 280 miles to 20 quid, at these fuel prices. (£1.31) and around town, i see 80 miles to a tenner.

Right.. i would like 650ono with my lenso's rs5's on sprayed white, with decent tyres on. or 500 with out them. Will find some steels or something, or you might need to bring some your own wheels.

Car is Lincoln. LN1
** Forgot to mention. Had a new clutch at 158K Costing £220 **

Excuse the dirty photos.. Here what it looks like before i slammed it and replaced the wheels and headlights.

More photos. Sorry there crap photos. Was dark lol

[Edited on 24-02-2011 by *JonnyG*]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK3 GOLF GL TDI 25 database queries in 0.0117300 seconds