corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » My Corsa Wont Lock!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Corsa Wont Lock!!!
Nash17

User status: Offline
26th Feb 11 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I Was Wondering If Any1 Could Help Me....

I Have A Corsa B SXI 1.2, Its T Plate Which Is Year 1999

The Battery Had Gone Dead Has Havent Dorve It For Ages Due To Lack Of Funds, Went And Opened It The Other Day Fine Went To Start It And It Wouldnt Start Went To Come Out Of The Car To Lock It And It Wouldnt! Recharged The Battery And It Still Wont Lock?

Cheers Dan
mikey b

User status: Offline
26th Feb 11 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure y it wouldnt be but locking but if it helps next to the ecu by ur accelerator peddle under the plastic cover thers a loom and 2 of the wires is 4 the central locking had to wire my alarm in to it and 1 locks and the other unlocks u can un lock and lock it with a 9vault battery not sure on the coulors of the wires im afraid it was last year

New Poll