corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » where to buy 2pak paint

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where to buy 2pak paint
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Mar 11 at 13:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very big motor ill look into something bigger then thanks
FlamingCorsa

5th Mar 11 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have used few different systems over the years of me paiting bits and pieces!

best system i ran was a 25 litre and 50 litre running together into one system, never ran low on air then!

they both broke! i had a spare 50 litre compressor, only cost me 50 quid!

i managed to use that for a year, was not enjoyable! using a da sanding it just runs out of power after 10-15 seconds!

but i did manage to do alot of work with it, 3-4 re sprays, bumpers, alloys etc etc etc

in the end i was struggling to keep water out of the line so now run a 100 litre 3hp! which is so nice to use in comparison!

at the end of the day just get the biggest and best u can afford! any compressor will be ok to paint but results will depend on how good compressor is really

[Edited on 05-03-2011 by FlamingCorsa]
DaveyLC

6th Mar 11 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bally2010
very big motor ill look into something bigger then thanks

It is a 2.5kw motor but Its not the motor that is important, that motor is attached to a vane compressor which could in reality run the gun without the tank which itself is merely there to stop it from having to run all the time

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » where to buy 2pak paint 23 database queries in 0.0050621 seconds