corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How do i uprate my brakes?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How do i uprate my brakes?
tomo2k9

User status: Offline
4th Mar 11 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As in title , do i have to change my rear beam? Or does the drum bolt off and discs bolt off? How hard is it to do and how much will it cost me to do let me no cheers
corsadonk
Premium Member

4th Mar 11 at 20:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just leave the drums on the rear. If you've got disc's without a bias valve, you're gonna have the back end locking up, When you use a the valve most of the braking will be to the front anyway, so pretty pointless TBH.

I'd change the fluid, and fit braided lines, and maybe fit 256mm set-up from a 2.0l car.
tomo2k9

4th Mar 11 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been reading up on them and there are split views on them isent there so i think i will be leaving the fdrums on lol cheers

New Poll