corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Medical Day: Migranes

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Medical Day: Migranes
Richardhhha

User status: Offline
7th Mar 11 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to get horrendous migraines, only thing that cured it was quitting my job and getting another, when I talked to the docs about it they said its stress related and gave me some prescription strength migraleve, helped a lot, problem with me is it was light sensitive, sound sensitive, got the old rainbow affected vision, crazy vomit comit and found it really quite a struggle to move at all, I'm glad I'm not stressed as much anymore.

Dark room, hot water bottle on your nogin, and some migraleve and sleep only thing I found that kissed them when they started..
MarkSport

7th Mar 11 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not reading through all of that but I used to get them bad. mine was because I didn't drink alot in the day.
A2H GO

7th Mar 11 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get a period of blurred vision in in both eyes for about 15-20 mins, like looking through water for which time im totally useless. When it wears off I get a killer migrane that lasts most of the day. If I take asprin and paracetamol early enough it helps with the migrane. Recently started to keep a diary of when it happens.
sc0ott

7th Mar 11 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
I get a period of blurred vision in in both eyes for about 15-20 mins, like looking through water for which time im totally useless. When it wears off I get a killer migrane that lasts most of the day. If I take asprin and paracetamol early enough it helps with the migrane. Recently started to keep a diary of when it happens.

Exactly what i get/used to get.
It always reminded me of the little moving thing at the top corner of the tv just before adverts were about to come on.
craig8
Premium Member

8th Mar 11 at 00:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can get them pretty oftem with strong light and heat

maxalt melts from the doctor helped or migralieve early on would take the edge off and a good sleep will take them away

E36 328
thegsi

8th Mar 11 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm seems my problem is pretty common. Makes me a little more reassured
Crana

8th Mar 11 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cure = sleep in dark room for me and pain killer and water help
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

8th Mar 11 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got one now!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Medical Day: Migranes 24 database queries in 0.0096562 seconds