corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 'V' Mk2 Saxo VTR

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 'V' Mk2 Saxo VTR
Davidkent

User status: Offline
9th Mar 11 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above.

Single plug engine, 118k but starts on the button and runs absolutely spot on, not a slow little motor.

MOT till November, tax till End of April
2 virtually new front tyres
Recent Exhaust Centre Section.
Lots of reciepts including Cambelt 4k ago
Full service
New driveshaft
New discs and Pads all round

Comes with Virtually new Sony GT25 Headunit and reciept.
Brand new Alpine front speakers fitted and Amplified, amp fitted to rear seats and all included.

Very very tidy for age, could do with a real good clean and polish due to some surface marking.
2 small dings in bootlid by number plate Plynth, nothing really noticable.

Reason for sale, bought to replace the Octavia VRS I couldn't insure, but I took an 03 206 GTi in part ex and so will be keeping that instead!

Saxo is Virtually standard, rare to find one that still has the original airbox!

There's a Chrome Rocker Cover (it was free so I fitted it!)
And its been De-wipered, has Mk1 rear lights (Std ones can be included FOC).

All of this has been done in the time I've had the car, including new front discs to replace Warped ones.

Purchased from a Member on here previously too.

Base price will be £950 however all offers will be considered as I've a grand to find for car insurance ASAP.

I have a 6000k HID kit which I'll include for the right deal, Same for Second amp and sub.

Call or text 07889777504 - Pics will be up later this evening if possible.
Warminster, Wiltshire

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 'V' Mk2 Saxo VTR 25 database queries in 0.0106969 seconds