corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Kingdom kit!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kingdom kit!!
jon1

User status: Offline
5th Apr 03 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was going to purchase one of kingdoms kits off them soon until i read a post on here about their service. Are they really that bad from what some people have been saying?
bcocky

5th Apr 03 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ma m8 bought a kingdom kit, an he was waitin for ages for it, everytime he phoned they came up with a different excuse as to why they didnt have the kit ready, but i think this is down to them being extremely busy all the time, if u r prepared to wait for A LONG time for your kit, then go for it m8, order summit from them, if not, dont bother, go sumwhere else, it all depends on whether u r prepeared to wait a wile for your kit or not
euro-corsa

5th Apr 03 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are very poor! I bought there kit and was digusted with the service I got they tell you lies constantly waited 53 days for my stuff and got told 28 maximum. I ordered stuff from carlton auto and had it within 2 days and they seemed a lot more interested in what I wanted-Excellent company-as for Kingdom go else where!!! up to u tho
supacorsa

5th Apr 03 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think combine that and you get a fibreglass kit i would get another kit unless youve got you heart set on that particular kit.
wezjax

5th Apr 03 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as said in another reply if you are prepared to wait then go for it.
normal waiting lists are 2-3 months,they can't help being busy.
jon1

6th Apr 03 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just seen the agressor front bumper which is similar to the kingdom one. Its about £100 quid cheeper and with you by 5 o'clock the next day. Cant be bad!
Mickey

7th Apr 03 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah mate i waited nearly 3 months for my Kingdom stuff and when it came i t arrived in back condition - yes they are bust but incompetant and full of lies, shouldnt be allowed to trade if you are gonna be a company like that!
mad_mike

7th Apr 03 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kingdom are a bit slow, just go in and say u want a kit and u need it in a month, tell them u aint going to pay the full amount (if they want u to) till u get the kit, and if its later than 1 month u going to go else where, be firm i no what they are like there
Mickey

7th Apr 03 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they make you pay a 50% deposit anyway, and probably nearly every customer threatens to cancel their orders!

New Poll