corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B SXi 1.2 16v (Star silver)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B SXi 1.2 16v (Star silver)
AshWatson

User status: Offline
13th Mar 11 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa (B)
Engine - 1.2
Mileage - 69000
Price - £1000 or sensible offers
MOT - Expires End of March 2011
Tax - Exprires 31/07/2011

Location - Pontefract , West Yorkshire (WF9) (just off the A1)
Contact phone number - 07855547085
Contact email address - the-getaway-man@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

Hi here i have for sale my Corsa B SXi 1.2 16 valve in star silver,
I have owned this car for around two years and now Im selling it as i have purchased a 2005 Corsa SRi CDTi

The car has always been reliable, starts first time every time without hesitation what so ever, I have always maintained the vehicle to a high standard, (i am fully qualified vehicle technician for a franchised dealership), the vehichle has recently had a service, consisting of an oil and oil filter change, new spark plugs, new air filter and fuel filter.
I have always washed, polished and waxed the vehicle every two weeks.

As this vehicle is an SXi model it comes standard with the following :

Central locking
Electric and heated mirrors
Sport steering wheel and interior
Sport/GSI spoiler
Also Fitted With Genuine Vauxhall Mudflaps Front and Rear

In the time i have owned this vehicle i have carried out the following subtle modifications :

Badgless Irmshcer Style Front Grill
15 inch Dezent Alloy Wheels
Clarion CD player
JBL Front Door Speakers
Smoked Wing indicators
Lowered 40mm on G-Max Springs
Stainless Steel Catalytic Back Exhaust System

Thanks for taking time to read this advert, feel free to contact me with any questions or offers,
All in all a great car and i have took into consideration the short MOT so I am open to sensible offers
(would have had it MOT'd but vehicle has just been sat on drive since i upgraded to a Corsa C)

Thanks for your Time

[Edited on 23-03-2011 by AshWatson]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B SXi 1.2 16v (Star silver) 25 database queries in 0.0107989 seconds