corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Girlfriend problem/advice please - been cheated on

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Girlfriend problem/advice please - been cheated on
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Mar 11 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I cheat.

This tbh.

One day i shall be incapable of shagging, if i get offered a slice of someones pie i'll be all over that shit like Jim Levenstien.
Ryan

15th Mar 11 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by emicen
quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
quote:
Originally posted by Budgie
all girls cheat. even that faithful one you're with now.
she's had someone else inside her whilst going out with you.
just some girls are honest about their dishonesty.

what a lot of bullshit

I reckon a lot more cheat than we give credit for. They get away with it cause guys don't join the dots because of our belief we're the alphas and only we do that sort of thing so don't think to look or don't see what's staring them in the face.

Women also have the sense to keep it properly secret if they do wander or at least have the sense not to brag about it

But yeah, "all" is a bit strong and the rest of it is interesting

This ^^^ All women are sly, their mates are sly aswell and keep it 'within the group'.

She will also try and make you look a cunt when you finish with her and her network of friends will be like a spiders web. My ex of 5 years (on and off) was texting another lad, she claimed it was nothing. I finished with her for other reasons (she was a massive pain in the arse) and i would put a months wages that she has met up with him at least once after we split up.

Buuuut everybody thinks she's some kind of angel, and hence...i must be a cunt
Lawrah
Premium Member

15th Mar 11 at 17:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Enough of the 'all woman' shite. I've been treated like dirt by men and never cheated in my puff.
Ryan

15th Mar 11 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ALL women... FACT
Lawrah
Premium Member

15th Mar 11 at 17:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So on that basis all men are also?
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

15th Mar 11 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's male instinct.
Ryan

15th Mar 11 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
So on that basis all men are also?

I'll meet you at shemales, final offer?
emicen

15th Mar 11 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All is not fair on either side tbh. There are exceptions.

quote:
Enough of the 'all woman' shite. I've been treated like dirt by men and never cheated in my puff.

Gone With The Wind reply: yeah they treat you like dirt, cause that's how me know you like it baby...
Serious answer: you really have dated some utter chodes
All Torque

15th Mar 11 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Are'nt you bisexual? At least you get a better choice
Toby
Premium Member

16th Mar 11 at 06:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking about it, its prob easier in a way that she has cheated as you know to an extent that its not your fault and you now have a reason to hate her which makes it easier to let go imo
Steve
Premium Member

16th Mar 11 at 09:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Toby Anstis
Xs

16th Mar 11 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan
quote:
quote:
quote:

what a lot of bullshit

I reckon a lot more cheat than we give credit for. They get away with it cause guys don't join the dots because of our belief we're the alphas and only we do that sort of thing so don't think to look or don't see what's staring them in the face.

Women also have the sense to keep it properly secret if they do wander or at least have the sense not to brag about it

This ^^^ All women are sly, their mates are sly aswell and keep it 'within the group'.

She will also try and make you look a cunt when you finish with her and her network of friends will be like a spiders web. My ex of 5 years (on and off) was texting another lad, she claimed it was nothing. I finished with her for other reasons (she was a massive pain in the arse) and i would put a months wages that she has met up with him at least once after we split up.

Sometimes I think girls really do believe that certain guys just want to be friends and arent trying to fire into them, others just like the attention then the rest are cheating slags.

The point about girls friends keeping it in the circle of friends bit is true, girls will have friends that know exactly what they are up to as more than likely they do / did the same thing so are happy to keep the secret. They will know what ones to keep it from in order for it not to come out.
RichR
Premium Member

16th Mar 11 at 09:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My bestfriend is a girl I grew up with and have known my entire life; She's been seeing her fella for 2 years, he's moved from Essex at Christmas to the middle of nowhere up here, given up his life down there, friends, family, work. Relocated himself, got a good job, passed his driving test as he never had a need working in London - She turned around out of the blue last week and told him She doesn't love him as she thinks she should and boom that's it; She's been unfair on him keeping him hanging on by saying it might just be a phase - I know there's noone else invovled but I feel so bad for him; he's properly down and there's nothing he can do about it; he ends up with nowhere to live, no friend group up here as he's only just moved up and he tends to just see her friends.

We came to the conclusion that in general, Lads know what they want, women don't so are (mostly) always on the look out for a change of scenery etc
Ojc

16th Mar 11 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Toby Anstis
emicen

16th Mar 11 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan
quote:
quote:
quote:

what a lot of bullshit

Sometimes I think girls really do believe that certain guys just want to be friends and arent trying to fire into them, others just like the attention then the rest are cheating slags.

The point about girls friends keeping it in the circle of friends bit is true, girls will have friends that know exactly what they are up to as more than likely they do / did the same thing so are happy to keep the secret. They will know what ones to keep it from in order for it not to come out.

If a girl cheats, her best friend may get told.

If a guy cheats, his best friend gets told (usually by text on the way home)

...Then his football/rugby team on the saturday

...Then the pub on saturday night

...Then his office mates on Monday

Then he wonders why he's branded cheating scum by Monday night

<<  6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Girlfriend problem/advice please - been cheated on 23 database queries in 0.0199170 seconds