corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Slur Alex

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Slur Alex
Cavey

User status: Offline
16th Mar 11 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for me, the smalling thing was a penalty, there were a few other incidents in that match which were obviously contentious.

I agree tho strick, referee's have to come out and admit when they've made mistakes, obviously it happens at full speed for them, they get half a second to react, and give decisions that they feel correct. But if, in hindsight they see the decisions and feel they are wrong, they should come out and apologise, managers would definitely respect them more if that happened.

Or even if, after the game there was a 5 mins 'controversial incident' video for the referee's to watch they could then watch that after the match and see the managers themselves if they think they've made a mistake. Then the managers would be less inclined to slag them off immediately after the game

And don't interview the managers/players immediately after the game, have the ref do the above, speak to players/managers about any incidents and then have the interviews done

[Edited on 16-03-2011 by Cavey]
Russ

17th Mar 11 at 05:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We all know referees are only human, we know they make mistakes, so why not review decisions after the game.
Tom

17th Mar 11 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I believe it's EUFA or even FIFA who won't allow the retrospective punishment. I agree in principal with changing that rule, I can't really see too many negatives.
Nath

17th Mar 11 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9428177.stm
Cavey

17th Mar 11 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very suprised about that.

Avram Grant got charged yesterday as well for his comments about the stoke game
Hammer

17th Mar 11 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
I believe it's EUFA or even FIFA who won't allow the retrospective punishment. I agree in principal with changing that rule, I can't really see too many negatives.

I wonder why 2 of the most powerful and corrupt bodies in the world don't agree with retrospective punishment for officials

Shower of cunts.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Slur Alex 24 database queries in 0.0086899 seconds