corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C20xe For Sale £900ovno

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C20xe For Sale £900ovno
Markyc

User status: Offline
18th Mar 11 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Time Has come to sell the The ginger beast. I was going to keep as a track car but my dad doesnt want it sitting on the drive and atm i cant afford to rent a garage/lock up.

Spec.

1.2 Trip shell in apache Gold (still registered as a 1.2 8v) solid no rot or rust
Tax till june
MOT till Novemeber
Post 97 bumpers sprayed body colour
HID kit with 6000k blubs
Badgeless grill
Clio Mk 2 splitter
15" Astra sport alloys with all good legal tyres
Full Sport interior (bit of wear on drivers seat but not worn through)
Kenwood head unit with ipod connection

Engine and Running gear
C20xe Early type (96k) Has had a cambelt less than 1000 miles ago
Powercap and std airbox
Sportex backbox and random middel section (quite loud if im honest)
Corsa GSI fuel pump
f20 gear box
Quick shift gear linkage
Motorsport hubs and shafts
V6 brakes
FK coilovers on front
Bilstein Shocks and 60mm lowering springs on the back

Bad points
Currently not running due to electrical Fault. Went on hoilday and after coming back i couldn't start it. Change the coil, Crank shaft sensor and bought a new loom (wrong one )but still counldnt get a spark. Is something very simple a new loom(comes with the old one and wrong one) will do it in my eyes but i have not got the time any more and we need the drive space back!!
bodywork isnt perefcet by no means but check out my thread as this is how it still looks

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127855

Ive proberly forgot other bits but if you want to no anything or make me an offer PM me or email me Markyc66@hotmail.com (email for quicker response)

Car is located in sevenoaks Kent AND WILL NEE TO BE TOWED OR TRAILERED AWAY!!

WILL CONSIDER BREAKING IF I HAVE ENOUGH INTEREST ON 90% OF THE PARTS LISTED ABOVE

[Edited on 18-03-2011 by Markyc]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C20xe For Sale £900ovno 25 database queries in 0.0151980 seconds