corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Today at work...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Today at work...
kirx

User status: Offline
24th Mar 11 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
So in the time he'd gone to his van, someone had come and placed those up there or was it the people weren't in when he got there?

[Edited on 24-03-2011 by loafofbrett]

the toys weren't there when he first went to the boiler they appeared there when he returned lol
Brett
Premium Member

24th Mar 11 at 21:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wtf, gotta be someone winding him up lol
16vKarlos

24th Mar 11 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Doug
Besides someone that grows weed is almost certainly not going to be an upstanding member of society. They will be involved in other criminal behaviour of some description!

This is BOLLOCKS!

I've known people in the past that grown a a few plants to help them get by each month, as they have had pay cuts or rent has gone up..
They were most deffinately not involved in anything else
richc

24th Mar 11 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
better get the plain clothes unit off CS to go and stand by traffic lights making sure peoples tax is int date now. Cant have people not paying tax

I could see Pow doing this TBH in Windsor High Street, stopping Ramjit Singh in his Nissan Sunny

kirx

24th Mar 11 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
wtf, gotta be someone winding him up lol

there was only the lady who owned the house there aswel as him lol
Jake

24th Mar 11 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she wanted cock the slag. guaranteed
pow
Premium Member

24th Mar 11 at 22:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
better get the plain clothes unit off CS to go and stand by traffic lights making sure peoples tax is int date now. Cant have people not paying tax

I could see Pow doing this TBH in Windsor High Street, stopping Ramjit Singh in his Nissan Sunny

I'm not that sad

I haven't been to Windsor for ages thinking about it
Doug

24th Mar 11 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 16vKarlos
quote:
Originally posted by Doug
Besides someone that grows weed is almost certainly not going to be an upstanding member of society. They will be involved in other criminal behaviour of some description!

This is BOLLOCKS!

I've known people in the past that grown a a few plants to help them get by each month, as they have had pay cuts or rent has gone up..
They were most deffinately not involved in anything else

It's more the mentality. If they are willing to break one law then they would be more willing to break other laws.
ryzer

24th Mar 11 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You were driving through the great park earlier this week though....
pow
Premium Member

24th Mar 11 at 22:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me? Yeah I was, took the MX5 for a pasting through Ascot
ryzer

24th Mar 11 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I saw the Mito, might have been Sunday actually.
Bissmire

24th Mar 11 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are people really that bothered? Who gives a fuck if he's growing a bit of weed? If it was a crack den I'd understand but not for a few plants, he probably can't afford to buy weed so grows a bit for personal use. I'd rather someone done that than steal shit to go and sell to fund his habit.
kazazza

25th Mar 11 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last summer I looked over the huge hedge at the back of my garden to find about 5 weed plants growing in my neighbors green house, I quiet enjoyed looking at them every now and again to see how they were doing! Who cares, only weed....
corsaloon

25th Mar 11 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

while working in flats in ediburgh i lifted a manhole cover inside the house to find 3 massive bongs, it was an old couple living there too haha
Jamie-C

25th Mar 11 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The address is on page 2, why don't you report Doug if your that bothered?
Ben D

25th Mar 11 at 05:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't know why people are so eager for this guy to be reported, I don't smoke weed myself but i would much rather people grow their own weed than the money going to fund the inevitable gun crime which comes from the REAL drug dealers, or have these people commit other crimes to afford their habit. although not ideal it's the lesser evil leaving them to grow it themsleves

Say he does get sent to prison, which is unlikely for cultivating cannabis for relatively small amounts/personal, he will be sentenced to say 2 years at most, of which he will spend a year in prison which will cost us, the taxpayer, £36,000 whilst he is incarcerated alone, before you get to the costs his trial, the police an the probation service among other things, An what have you achieved? you've taken one cannabis smoker off the street.

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport

This was enough to supply mate. His son came back from school at dinner time (about 15 by the look of it) really rough looking, went into another room that had padlocks on it.the house had the old style doors with the window at the top of the door frame with a cable going through into the room and the other end went into the loft. Possibly more drugs but I didnt check.

TBh mate, do you really know how many cannabis plants would be needed to be considered enough to supply? with a constant supply for the duration of a 16 week cycle? taking into consideration if he is supplying he wont be doing it himself from his own home will he? so he will need to be paying a worker as well and most likely funding his own habit too? It would be more than you think.
MarkSport

25th Mar 11 at 06:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not going to report him. At the end of the day it's none of my business. I was purely mentioning the fact that I uncovered this little room in a customers house and was like

It's mad as i've never seen anything like it.
Tom G

25th Mar 11 at 07:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would, but I also want to be a copper so FU.
Bissmire

25th Mar 11 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom G
I would, but I also want to be a copper so FU.

Well there's your problem

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Today at work... 23 database queries in 0.0187550 seconds