corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Remote Control (Keyring Size) 240v switch - ideal for garage lights

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Remote Control (Keyring Size) 240v switch - ideal for garage lights
westsidecorsa

User status: Offline
24th Mar 11 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

I have for sale a radio controlled switch. Basically it controls any 240v appliance you wire it to.

(Control Lights, TVs, Motors, Fans, Electric Doors/Locks/Windows/Curtains or Other Appliances With voltage AC 110~240V)

I ordered 2 sets when I built my garage and in the end I only needed one. So the set for sale is brand new!

It comes with the small control box and 2 remote controls (white in colour).

I use mine to control the lights in my garage, so I can turn on the lights before I drive in on a night, and then turn them off when I walk out!

The remotes work from up to 100m / 300ft away and the radio signal can pass through walls etc.

I have added a video of mine in use to give you an idea, please note the my remote is brown, the remotes in the kit I am selling are white.

Price is £20 delivered to your door.
I am located in west Yorkshire.

Click the image to play the video

[Edited on 24-03-2011 by westsidecorsa]

[Edited on 24-03-2011 by westsidecorsa]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Remote Control (Keyring Size) 240v switch - ideal for garage lights 25 database queries in 0.0068071 seconds