corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Sorry to bore you but...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sorry to bore you but...
BluKoo

User status: Offline
25th Mar 11 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to bore you but I took some more shots of the Passat.

I'm still trying to gain a little more experience in shooting cars and i'm also testing out locations.
I'll get something a little more interesting to shoot next time. I promise

Matt L

25th Mar 11 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1 - looks like its out of the brochure selling it which imo isnt a great thing (but at the same time suppose it is a compliment as it looks good enough to be in a brochure).

2. does nothing for me but if i was to pick at it id prefer there to be more space in front of the car than behind it.

3. nice although a little bit to cramped at the sides makes the car look massive and like you stuggled for space imo.

4. boat is a bit too distracting but and could of done with being a bit more blurred if possible as well as a bit less of it.

5. would look better with a meaner looking car imo and a bit more contrast to give it a punch.

6. far to cropped again id quite like to see more sea in it and a bit more inline with the car.

7. its a car coming out of a tunnel, doesnt do a great deal for me.

8. nice although background a bit too distracting.

9. i assume is an edit of 8 to get rid of the background which is my favourite of the bunch however it just looks like you had blown the background imo.

all my own opinion of course.
BluKoo

25th Mar 11 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for taking the time to comment on them and i'll be honest, i agree with most of what you had to say.

If you like 9, then hopefully you'll like this one even more.

Daveskater
Premium Member

25th Mar 11 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like the idea behind 4 and 5, a bit more practice and you'll get it right I reckon

I look at 7 and think that selective colour (or at least turning down the saturation on everything but the car) would suit it well. Would make the car stand out more then too.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Matt L

26th Mar 11 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i do like the one as i like the lighting inside the car, but it still looks like you have just blown the background which is a shame
BluKoo

26th Mar 11 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats the effect I was going for.

The light at the end of the tunnel I guess you could say lol.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Sorry to bore you but... 25 database queries in 0.0089509 seconds