corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance after ban (tt99)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author insurance after ban (tt99)
grubz172

User status: Offline
27th Mar 11 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can someone shed some light on this

i have just got my license back after a 6 month ban and all that is on my license is tt99, ive been struggling to get quotes as there is either an option for tt99 or my seperate convictions such as sp30 (speeding) lc20 (license). i have just took out insurance over the phone but on my policy they havnt put tt99 just my totting up codes/points... is this right as technically my points still add up to 12 which leads to tt99 (totting up) as it seriously confusing me and dont want to go out if my insurance is classed as void
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
27th Mar 11 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't think you can declare a TT99 as it's not an offence as such.

If you've told them about the other stuff I would guess you'll be fine but it's worth a call back to check, only they can make that decision.
grubz172

27th Mar 11 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought this but you can have 12 points without being banned if you can give the court a good enough reason why you need license so echnically theres nothing on my policy saying ive been disqualified just showing ive have coleccted 12 points lol. ive tryed ringing them but there shut so will have wait until morning.
corsatdi

27th Mar 11 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TT99 is just a license code to declare that you have had 12 points on your license at some point. Is there not an option under bans for 12 points or more? Im hoping you didnt have 2* not in accordance and 2* SP30 cause that would be incredibly silly lol
grubz172

27th Mar 11 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1 not in accordance with license
1 sp30
insurance

my insurance is at some crazy high now yo!
Ojc

27th Mar 11 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had tt99 was kuol
Corsa_Sport21

28th Mar 11 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is actually written down on your paper part of your licence??Have the other convictions been removed??

I have a TT99 on my licence.The offenses that caused this were wiped from my record in favour of the TT99 and i got a 6mth ban.

When calling up for insurance(as the TT99 isn't an option online) it took me ages to find an insurance company who would under-stand that my previous convictions were wiped clean off my record in favour of the TT99.They wanted to know the offenses and dates of the offenses that got me the TT99.Trying to tell them that those conviction no longer existed was a nightmare.
I eventually found a few companies who under-stood this but cant remember who they were.

Good luck trying to insure anything half decent.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance after ban (tt99) 23 database queries in 0.1427128 seconds