corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B 1.4/1.6 16v 4-1 Manifold, Carbon Fibre Engine Cover & Derestricted Airbox - £100 for the lot

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B 1.4/1.6 16v 4-1 Manifold, Carbon Fibre Engine Cover & Derestricted Airbox - £100 for the lot
djgritt
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Mar 11 at 13:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As per title, I have the following parts for sale as they are all incompatible with my X18XE1 Converted Corsa

The 4-1 Manifold will fit both the 1.4 16v (X14XE) & 1.6 16v (X16XE), and MAY fit the earlier 1.6 16v (C16XE), but cannot be sure or guarantee it will

The Engine Cover will fit all the above engines

As far as I am aware, the Airbox will NOT fit the C16XE engines, though again, may be wrong.

The Manifold is a Sportex item, it has NO compatibility with the SAI System found on the later engines. It will be tidied up and quickly given a coat of VHT Black prior to sale - the pics are from my storage container;

Looking for around £75 for this - collection desired and can meet within 25 miles of Sturminster Newton, Dorset for this.

Carbon Fibre Engine Cover - will be cleaned prior to sale - some oil residue from a leaky cover gasket

Looking for around £25 for this - some clowns on eBay are offering these for well over £100 new! - collection desired and can meet within 25 miles of Sturminster Newton, Dorset for this

Derestricted Airbox Assembly - I removed the internal pipework, blanks and reducers from this, and also drilled the front face and side near the wing - it comes with a used paper filter and also the inlet pipe to the slam panel (I have noticed this is a broader type than fitted to some of the other Models) - the airbox was originally from an X16XE Corsa GSi;

Looking for around £10 for this - collection desired and can meet within 25 miles of Sturminster Newton, Dorset for this

Also, unless an item sells individually, I would happily take £100 for all items as a job lot - but they would then HAVE to be collected (I would be willing to meet up to 50 miles from my location however if it all goes together)

[Edited on 28-04-2011 by djgritt]
djgritt
Premium Member

31st Mar 11 at 14:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
djgritt
Premium Member

1st Apr 11 at 16:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
djgritt
Premium Member

5th Apr 11 at 10:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
djgritt
Premium Member

6th Apr 11 at 18:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
djgritt
Premium Member

11th Apr 11 at 21:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump - open to CLOSE offers
djgritt
Premium Member

24th Apr 11 at 10:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump - Prices reduced on each - also £100 as a Job lot

Need this lot gone to allow new stuff to come in!
djgritt
Premium Member

28th Apr 11 at 20:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
Finny_corsa

30th Apr 11 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate intrested in the manifold text me 07772576239
djgritt
Premium Member

30th Apr 11 at 21:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Finny_corsa
hi mate intrested in the manifold text me 07772576239

Already replied to your U2U - prefer to keep contact through here as it's better if any issues arise
djgritt
Premium Member

6th May 11 at 17:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
Kingcurt88

7th May 11 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the best price for the engine cover posted??

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B 1.4/1.6 16v 4-1 Manifold, Carbon Fibre Engine Cover & Derestricted Airbox - £100 for the lot 25 database queries in 0.0151579 seconds