corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 20% Bonus

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 20% Bonus
dannymccann

User status: Offline
30th Mar 11 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
We've had 1 pay rise in 4 years, that was last year and it was 2%.

We worked out on paper that due to cost of living increases we are actually 10% worse off than 4 years ago.

Harsh that
Tiger

30th Mar 11 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sucks to be a sparky eh!
Cavey

30th Mar 11 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm at Royal Mail so i'm never going to get a decent bonus as they continually post losses and lack of income, falling mail volumes etc...

About 5 years ago the staff were given shares as part of a scheme, which had now matured and people were expecting £1,400 each. Royal Mail has now decided the share are worthless so people aren't getting anything

they have however, just spent millions on 'modernisation' which involves buying 1 van per 2 workers.
spencer88

30th Mar 11 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Said to our accounts department today that for every scheme we get permission on, we (about 5 of us in the development team) should get 1% commission of the scheme value each as a bonus.

A firm NO and a laugh later.

Would be one hell of a bonus though
Half Pint

31st Mar 11 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i should be rewarded on the money i save the company... 10% would be nice as that would equate to £200,000 just for the first 3 months of this year....
Kathryn W

31st Mar 11 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im getting fark all!

The joys of a public sector job!
Jambo

31st Mar 11 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get fuck all too!

I got a payrise, worked out to be £20 p/m, they have cut commission rates in cunning ways meaning I'm now paid on average £100 less per month than I was in 2009. That plus cost of living increase means I'm screwed
Tom

31st Mar 11 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm doubting i'll get a payrise this year (got a 15% rise last year), will probably get about £500 at xmas but that's it I think
spencer88

31st Mar 11 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
I get fuck all too!

I got a payrise, worked out to be £20 p/m, they have cut commission rates in cunning ways meaning I'm now paid on average £100 less per month than I was in 2009. That plus cost of living increase means I'm screwed

I am around £4000 a year worse off then I was when I worked in the chip shop the company owns, 3 years ago! I now work on a development team dealing with foodstores, I high class job apparently.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 20% Bonus 23 database queries in 0.0108409 seconds