corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay Help
Anty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Apr 11 at 11:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey

Recently sold a cd player via ebay, within 2 days of sending i get a message from the buyer staying that there is a fault and there is a cd stuck inside of it, i requested him to send it back, which he has done, and i have tested it, and it works fine.. i dont really see what the fuss was about..

now the question is what should i say to them about the item.

Thanks
DannyB
Premium Member

1st Apr 11 at 11:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Send it him back at his cost?
Brett
Premium Member

1st Apr 11 at 11:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've taken it back now, may as well refund him, although I know that's not what you'll want, but paypal would rule in his favour should he open a claim.
Anty
Premium Member

1st Apr 11 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should i offer him a part refund?
Brett
Premium Member

1st Apr 11 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Refund minus your original postage costs if there's nothing wrong with it. Can't see him going for a partial refund otherwise.
Twiggy

1st Apr 11 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was it posted back recorded delivery?
Anty
Premium Member

1st Apr 11 at 12:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy

yeah, but gonna wait see if it shows up signed for..
Brett
Premium Member

1st Apr 11 at 12:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Anty
quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy

yeah, but gonna wait see if it shows up signed for..

Doesn't matter if it says it on the website or not. If you signed, you singed and they'll prove it. Been down that road before.
Anty
Premium Member

1st Apr 11 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same..lol but just wanna make sure ..

Item was posted at 5 Station Road FK17 8DT on 31/03/11 and is being progressed through our network for delivery.

Only time will tell
s4k1b

1st Apr 11 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

partial refund.

original price minus your postage costs, ebay final value fees and listing fee.

tell him to stfu go away, and just list it again.

u might get more for it .

happened to me.... this guy buys my wheels for £140, goes home to find out they wont fit, even tho i stated the exact PCD details, i told him to bring them back, refunded full price minus £10 inconvenience, and then listed them again and they sold for £60 more !
Anty
Premium Member

1st Apr 11 at 16:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i sold it for 50 + 7 postage

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay Help 23 database queries in 0.0102201 seconds