corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sprint Booster

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sprint Booster
Stu

User status: Offline
6th Apr 11 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone got on or had experience with them? http://www.sprintboostersales.com/

Bought and installed one yesterday as everyone raves about them on the M5 Board and so far I'm impressed! Car feels more snappier and happier to accelerate lower down the rev range. I know all it basically does is improve throttle response but because the pedal travel on the M5 is quite long it definitely helps, I don't feel like I'm mashing the pedal all the time to get moving! It has also seemed to help with the speed of the gear changes too when I'm not killing it as throttle position is measured when changing gear; obviously now throttle position will be higher when just using half pedal so changes are made more quickly. (I know if I was mashing the pedal it wouldn't make any difference as 100% throttle is 100% throttle)

Anyway, if you get chance, try one! You get a nice little LED switch on the dash too to switch between modes!

[Edited on 06-04-2011 by Stu]
adiohead

6th Apr 11 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

$329.99

fuck that for a laugh
Brett
Premium Member

6th Apr 11 at 09:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be honest, if I came across it under normal circumstances, I'd just put it up there with ebay resistors.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

6th Apr 11 at 13:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant you do that on VAG cars via VAG-Com anyway
stubs

6th Apr 11 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
cant you do that on VAG cars via VAG-Com anyway

Really? If this is true, I would like to see some details about this

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sprint Booster 23 database queries in 0.6299291 seconds