corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Rac warranty

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rac warranty
belton

User status: Offline
   10th Apr 11 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone had this before and then modded? Both garages I've been to have at astra vxr's have got the comprehensive cover (3 years and will pay for any repair up to thr value of the car), RAC warranty use VAT approved garages, meaning I can send it to any garage. But but but . . . How do they do this? Do they have an engineer come to the garage to ensure thr fault is there/tge car is unmodified/it's not a scam organised by the garage?
If this is the case how well have you been treated? Did they faf about? Sorry to ask 10000001 questions, but I don't believe this service is as good as it claims

[Edited on 11-04-2011 by belton]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

10th Apr 11 at 23:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a warrenty on my black corsa, wasnt and rac one though

wasnt worth the paper it was written on.
davieslim

11th Apr 11 at 06:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was reading the paperwork for th rac warrenty when iwas at a job interview for them, its te same thing the aa's been offering for years and the small print rules out everythnig so no point in it
AndyKent

11th Apr 11 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Warranty.
adiohead

11th Apr 11 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
Warranty.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Rac warranty 23 database queries in 0.4718139 seconds