corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » spraying alloy wheels

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author spraying alloy wheels
dip

User status: Offline
7th Apr 03 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm gonna b gettin a new set of wheels this week and was wonderin if anyone has got there wheels sprayed a diff colour. I'm lookin to spray em in titanium finish. i've been told by a garage that they will look good for bout six months then powder over?! is this true?
animality-gt

User status: Offline
7th Apr 03 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when sprayin alloys they powder coat them. i dont get what u mean by=" i've been told by a garage that they will look good for bout six months then powder over"

surely if u clean them they wont!

New Poll