corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Is this shed good quality and a good price?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is this shed good quality and a good price?
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Apr 11 at 08:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wanting to buy bigger shed for all my car bits and to turn into a little spray booth. Found this shed on Ebay and i reckon it's a good price for the size of it.

Does the wood look like quality wood?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180650484717&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_5229wt_905

Cheers Dan

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
Ben G

17th Apr 11 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shiplap sheds are better quality.
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

17th Apr 11 at 08:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok Ben mate, thanks.

I'll keep browsing

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
Chris
Premium Member

17th Apr 11 at 20:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would go for tounge and groove, that wood will twist over time and you will end up with big gaps in the sides.

Thats a good price you would be paying £1.25 per M for the TnG if you wanted to make it yourself. If you can strech to it try find some tanalised wood, will last longer depends on how long you want it to last.

Other thing to look at is the height if you are looking to work in there and the floor strength if your using to heavy storage.

New Poll