corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Honda civic coupe 1.6 sr Vtec

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Honda civic coupe 1.6 sr Vtec
Pants

User status: Offline
18th Apr 11 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Honda civic
Model - coupe sr
Engine - 1.6 Vtec
Mileage - 127000
Price - 800 (or straight swap)

Location - (same as my profile)

Contact email address - wilson_adam@hotmail.co.uk(best to email me on my hotmail)

General information - Here Forsale is my Honda Civic Coupe VTEC. I have owned this car for 9 months and it has been a great run around. Car comes with; 10 months M.O.T and tax runs out end of 04/11 but can be taxed at buyers cost. Car is not overly modified but has the following; 15'' TSW alloys (slightly curbed on drivers side), front splitter, tinted rear back 3 windows(with warranty certificate), jap exhaust (with bolt on silencer),wind deflectors,comes with full service history,red key, all M.O.T'S from new and hand books.car had cambelt done when purchased and loads of other work,ask for more if intrested.

Now for some of the bad bits
Car windows dont work,drivers regulator has got missing teeth and passengers side is very slow going up and down,theres a slight crease in the drivers wing inbetween the door, theres a slight bit of rust on the drivers door,car has covered over 127000 miles but still drives as it should and hits vtec fine, drivers seat has a slight rip in the bolster.

Please note mileage will increase as still being driven daily.

[Edited on 18-04-2011 by Pants]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Honda civic coupe 1.6 sr Vtec 25 database queries in 0.0087368 seconds