corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » steroids. flame suit on

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author steroids. flame suit on
Jake

User status: Offline
10th May 11 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you want a big upper body all you have to do is look at yourself in a car window
Fro

10th May 11 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or the side, my mums a4 makes me look like a big ma fugga
bubble

10th May 11 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Train legs if you want a bigger upper half. All down to the testosterone of something in your muscles.

ok thanks for that, this is the sort of info i would like. what sort of ratio we looking? are we talking about one whole session on legs?
sc0ott

10th May 11 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends.

I do all of my legs and then stomach in the one day.
Back and arms the next.
Shoulders, chest and tris lastly. Sometimes i do tris on leg days though.

All down to your preference.
BarnshaW

10th May 11 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only thing that needs training in here is jakes mouth
Dr Pepper

11th May 11 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bubble
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
Originally posted by bubble
i would like answers from people who have dabbled with them because i am curious about a few things.

i think i am at a level now where i dont think i will get much stronger, without the aid of something. i use a lot of protein, and eat a lot of protein packed foods. i have lost a good amount of weight, and i do have muscle definition in some parts, like shoulders, and traps and tri's. but i do want to get a bit bigger. it is a vanity thing i will admit. if i can get stronger and a bit bigger im interested.

however.

i have heard that steroids are an injection? is there anything else i can take that will actually help me to get stronger and pack some size on? because i am petrified of needles, and do not want to be jabbin myself.

ta

Whats your size, weight and 1 max reps for bench, squat and deads. Whats does your diet and training consist of? .... should give people a better idea of whether you are anywhere near your natural max. Personally I would go to a forum where you are likely to get an informed answer from experts.

Personally I dont think they are a good idea for most people - ie, anyone who isnt actually competing- you can get to a bigger size by looking at other things - diet, training regime and form being the three main ones.

I might be wrong but I got the impression from your post that this steroids idea might be a bit of a whim, due to you slowing up with your natural gains.

[Edited on 10-05-2011 by Dr Pepper]

cheers for replying. im 5'7 now down to just below 15st was 20st before. 1 rep max for bench dumb bell press is 50kg each hand. deadlift is dependant on if i feel buzzed up i suppose but can do one rep 220kg plus bar. and tbh i do not do squats. i tend to work chest and shoulders back etc rather than legs. my legs are fairly big anyway.

my diet manily consists of fish and chicken-a lot of, and vegetables like carrots and runner beans. i have a lot of protein shakes and i will have a blow out every couple of weeks or so.

i love training, im not bored of it, im just wondering if i will get any stronger or if im at the most i can do without taking stuff.

Fair play - those are good lifts - especially the dead.

I would be concerned that you dont train legs much ... I lift mainly for fitness than to bulk, but im on forums with serious body builders ...everything I have read points to the fact that training legs is the key to putting on mass all over.

I would seriously consider adding squats, and work on getting your dead lift up even more if you can.

Do you just use dumbells for bench, upright press ect? If so I would get a barbell going .... If you are deadlifting over 200kg then your bench should be higher than 100kg(I appreciate 100kg with dumbells is harder than on a bar) I would aim to do a few months working on squats, bench and squats before you consider yourself at you natural limit....and at that point I would consider stopping the lifting, doung a cut, and coming back to lifting and bulking in the winter ... you will find a break from lifting will help you bulk more when you come back to it - muscle memory means you will build more muscle after a cut.

Also get some expert opinions on your diet - always room for improvement there.

[Edited on 11-05-2011 by Dr Pepper]
sc0ott

11th May 11 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

/thread.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » steroids. flame suit on 24 database queries in 0.0086348 seconds