corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Takata 4 point harnesses reduce £65

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Takata 4 point harnesses reduce £65
jamjar15

User status: Offline
12th May 11 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, me and my brother are starting up importing parts or whatever from other countries mainly china as thats where we're from and can check up the factories if we wish.

i know this is more a jdm thing but to start with with got a couple of sets of FIA approved 3" 4 point Takata harnesses and depending on interest we'll import other upgrades or whatever is asked or can get hold of at a reasonable price but we have minimum orders so the more the merrier but the cheaper it'll be.

we can get parts over here depending on size in around 3-5 working days then again for sending to the customers (6-10 days in total) but at our current price it would be worth it.

as this is our first order we've decided to sell these for £110 collected (Swansea SA1) or £125 posted which is an absolute bargain. but because we're not making much profit on these until we've got enough interest we cant order the big things. And theres no guarantee we can keep them at £110 cos we need to make some sort of profit but may also depend on how nice you are

its first come first serve and we'll start taking orders as soon as this batch arrives on 17th may but will update if they arrive sooner or later. but first people enquiring will get priority unless they no longer have the money when we have them.

ill post pics of the actual harnesses when they arrive.

probably missed something out but if u have any questions or would like to order a set pm, phone or text on 07852599129

cheers for reading my little essay, Kin

reducing these to £90 collected or £100 posted due to the new cicumstances

new listing ob ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250833707045&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

[Edited on 23-05-2011 by jamjar15]

[Edited on 08-06-2011 by jamjar15]
jamjar15

16th May 11 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
Wrighty

16th May 11 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you import any genuine ones
jamjar15

16th May 11 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pretty sure these are genuine as thats what i've been told as im fussy about cheap chinese crap, from what i know the coimpany im dealing with in china provides genuine aftermarket parts like bride carbon kevlar seats n whatnot, the shipment arives here tomorow so ill check them up against a set which i know are real n let you know.

cheers, Kin
jamjar15

23rd May 11 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alright then fellas, got the harnesses today after finding out they were taken back to the depot after a failed attempt.

unfortunatley they are replica's but are absolutely flawless with a few minor differences like the buckel and minor font difference but other than that they are very good quality and are a bargain so happy days.

(blue part is just the protective film)

jamjar15

24th May 11 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had quite alot of interest and to answer everyone, yeah i've decided to give you guys a £10 discount if you buy a pair, i know it doesnt seem like much but even taking 10 of a harness makes my profit alot less so cant afford to take anymore than that
jamjar15

28th May 11 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 08-06-2011 by jamjar15]
jamjar15

3rd Jun 11 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
jamjar15

8th Jun 11 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

:reduced:

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Takata 4 point harnesses reduce £65 25 database queries in 0.0112450 seconds