corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » performance inlet manifold

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author performance inlet manifold
loopy-coupe

User status: Offline
13th May 11 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was looking to go down the itbs route with my corsa gsi but now i think im going to go for the cheeper option of a power box but i was wondering which kind is best or will any other vauxhal manifolds work as im struggling to find any info on this???
AlexW

13th May 11 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Proper named manzels are the best, But perhaps not worth the extra cost as they won't necessarily give more power.

Any powerbox will work though, Guy on ebay was selling em for about £160 iirc.

No other standard manifold fits.
corsadonk
Premium Member

13th May 11 at 18:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The VX Performance one on Ebay, do a great job. But you'll need the lower inlet from the X1 XE engine.

If your lucky you might even find the Dbilas tb's or inlet.
corsadonk
Premium Member

13th May 11 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just found this which are great for low down grunt.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lexmaul-ram-induction-inlet-/130517877337?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e6378c259

New Poll