corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance change with fast road cams

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance change with fast road cams
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
9th Apr 03 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know how much (ish) insurance goes up by with fast road cams? Im driving the 1.4 8v SRi, im 18 wiht 1 yr no claims. Or shud i jsut not tell em, cos its not like if anything happens, they are gonna take the engine apart and measure them?!
drunkenfool

9th Apr 03 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?!
Sooty
Banned

9th Apr 03 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you think they would ever beable to find out ?
LoudCorsa

9th Apr 03 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id just say that as far as u knew they were straight replacements - as if they wud ever look - if its written off the assesor wont even open the hood - lol

chaz

www.woah.co.uk
drunkenfool

9th Apr 03 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got to look for a cheaper quote anyway, gonna try liverpool victoria. Ill tell them bout all the other mods, then ask how much it would be cos "im thinking about getting them" (not i have them in my kitchen waiting to go in at the weekend!). Guess if its not much i may as well tell them
Dan B

10th Apr 03 at 02:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate (who already owes me BIG-time for suggesting Liverpool Victoria, because I saved him £1,500 on his last car) got a quote for upgrading from a 1.4 8v engine to a 2.0 16v engine...

He's 20, and they quoted him an extra £32.18 on his policy for the upgrade. So I can't see cams being that expensive, really...
Keeley

10th Apr 03 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

elephant.co.uk have quoted me a cheaper price than liverpool victoria its 200 quid cheaper than diamon insurance for women which i only started last yr

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance change with fast road cams 23 database queries in 0.0079072 seconds