corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra VXR.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra VXR.
--DAN--

User status: Offline
27th May 11 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra
Engine - 2.0 16v Turbo
Mileage - 50k
Price - 8400

Location - Scunthorpe (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - Dan.gemma@gmail.com

General information -Unfortunately due to company car arriving in a few weeks it is time to sell my Red Astra VXR. I have owned the car for a year and it has been an absolute joy. I will miss it so much when I get my grown up mundane 3 series!!

2006(06), Red, FSH including recent Major Service with New Cambelt.
STANDARD FEATURES INC:
ABS
ESP
240BHP
6 SPEED
HALF LEATHER RECARO SEATS AND TRIM
19 INCH ALLOY WHEELS
ALARMED
VXR DOOR SILLS
SPORTS BUTTON
FRONT FOGLIGHTS
AIRBAGS ALL ROUND
CD PLAYER
ELECTRIC WINDOWS AND MIRRORS
SPORTS SUSPENSION

The car also comes with 19's, Xenons and Reverse Parking Sensors.

I am a bit of a cleaning freak so the car has received a lot of love and attention and looks really good.

The only downside is a crack to the front bumper which appeared a fortnight ago and is about six inches long. No idea how it happened but I'm assuming some numpty has caught it in a supermarket carpark or something. If the car sells for full price I will organise for it to be fixed, otherwise I'll knock £400 off the asking price. Its purely superficial damage.

The car will be sold with 9 months MOT and 6 months Tax.

£7500 ono.

I'll add some more upto date pics tomorrow.

[Edited on 31-07-2011 by --DAN--]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra VXR. 25 database queries in 0.0080800 seconds