corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa c20xe

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa c20xe
GteRedtop

User status: Offline
28th May 11 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here is my Redtop corsa which i havent owned for very long, i bought it to use as a track car, But now iv decided to rebuild my LET engine and use that instead. since iv owned the car it has never let me down apart from a rocker cover and sump gasket which i replaced myself not so long ago and also farly new Alternator belt. The car comes with a full 12 month ticket and 5 months tax. I can honestly say the car is solid, If it was rough and rotten as a pair i wouldnt of bought it. the spec follows..

ENGINE
C20XE removed from an Astra GTE (Coilpack) 156bhp.
Full stainless exhaust system.
Aftermarket air filter.
Slim line Fan.
Couple or blue Roose silicoln hoses.
Chris Astley converseion mounts.
Light alluminium 'v' belt bottom pulley.
Blue injectors.
Irridium spark plugs.
Eco-tec pipe to inlet with conversion adaptor plate.
Possibly chipped ecu as it looks like the back off the ecu has been apart but cant say for certain.

CAR/CHASIS
Clean 1.2 chasis in vauxhall red.
Black roof ????
Showing 115k miles but speedo dosnt work so will not be very accurate.
Structually looks sound without any plate or welding work being carried out.
Aero latches.
Hydraulic bonnet strutts.

WHEELS
Wheels being fitted will be fairly clean mk3 astra sport wheels with 195 50 tyres with good tread! not the speedlines pictured.

SUSPENSION
Jamex suspension springs and shocks fitted all round, 60mm front drop and 80mm rear (sits just right)

TRANSMISSION
F20 gearbox fiited, no crunched whines etc!
300bhp driveshaft's.
Big block hubs.
New clutch 6months ago.
Short shift.

BRAKES
This car has a very good brake set-up and stops really well!
Turbo front brakes with grooved discs and green stuff pads.
Rear disc conversion using corsa axle and cavalier rear discs, pads and callipers with both front and back having plenty of use left on them.

INTERRIOR
As you can see from the interrior picture theres not a great deal inside the car as i was planning on using it as a track car.
Aftermarket nov racing steering wheel.
Corbeau forza wrap around bucket seats.
3 pedals and a dashboard

Viewing is highly recomended for those serious buyers im not interested in dreamers or tyre kickers who try and nock me down to half of the price what im asking for the car, I know these cars inside out and the money im asking for it i could break and earn more.

I'm open to genuine offers but no idiots.

£1300 ono

Txt or call only 07527829071

http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/1879456/corsa_c20xe_redtop/

[Edited on 28-05-2011 by GteRedtop]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa c20xe 25 database queries in 0.0068400 seconds