corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New car
XE Col
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jun 11 at 17:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi well had my new car a few weeks now thought id share,
Seat ibiza 1.4 chill 51 reg, 4 month MOT 12 tax
The dent in the wing has been done since ive had it some arse
Drove into it GRRRR!!!!!
£600
What you think?
Anyways pics

Ingham
Banned

8th Jun 11 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bargain, looks in decent nicholas.
Gareth T

8th Jun 11 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice buy, any plans?
XE Col
Premium Member

8th Jun 11 at 20:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Already debadged rear, needs lowering, got a kit coming, also some new alloys unsure what yet, need to do some research and find some ideas, never really looked at them before

Edit :: and dewipered rear

[Edited on 08-06-2011 by XE Col]
Christopher

8th Jun 11 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My friend has one! VERY expensive exhaust systems if you ever have to replace one! and my friends is quite slow for a 1.4 (not as fast my 1.2 corsa) but may be because they are heavier or could just be his! But never the less, good little bargain!
Also what lowering stuff did you get? coilovers?
Norcy91

8th Jun 11 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had one as my first car, 02 plate, 107k miles, £500, spent a few quid on it (cupra wheels, suspension), put another 8k on it and sold it a year later for £1400 Good cars though, mine took a lot of stick!
XE Col
Premium Member

8th Jun 11 at 20:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Christopher
My friend has one! VERY expensive exhaust systems if you ever have to replace one! and my friends is quite slow for a 1.4 (not as fast my 1.2 corsa) but may be because they are heavier or could just be his! But never the less, good little bargain!

mines definately faster than a 1.2 corsa lol, not super quick, only a 1.4 but seems very simalar to my old 1.4 tigra,
not sure what the lowering kit is yet, its free and coming of a damaged car my mate has, think its just springs?!

XE Col
Premium Member

8th Jun 11 at 20:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Norcy91
I had one as my first car, 02 plate, 107k miles, £500, spent a few quid on it (cupra wheels, suspension), put another 8k on it and sold it a year later for £1400 Good cars though, mine took a lot of stick!

oh yeah forgot mileage 82k
Christopher

8th Jun 11 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by XE Col
quote:
Originally posted by Christopher

mines definately faster than a 1.2 corsa lol, not super quick, only a 1.4 but seems very simalar to my old 1.4 tigra,
not sure what the lowering kit is yet, its free and coming of a damaged car my mate has, think its just springs?!

Oooo ok well let me know what they are when you get them please my friend has been looking for ages! Well his has done 130k miles so might be dying
XE Col
Premium Member

8th Jun 11 at 20:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like the lights bumper and grills here i presume thats a standard cupra R?
Norcy91

8th Jun 11 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah they're all standard Cupra bits, plastic on the bumpers been colour coded though.

Don't put Cupra suspension on yours though, mine looked like it was taking off because of how light the 1.4 8v is compared to the Cupra's 1.8T
XE Col
Premium Member

8th Jun 11 at 20:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Norcy91
Yeah they're all standard Cupra bits, plastic on the bumpers been colour coded though.

Don't put Cupra suspension on yours though, mine looked like it was taking off because of how light the 1.4 8v is compared to the Cupra's 1.8T

ive read that, think i may go cupra front end, the springs ive got coming are off a 1.4 so i know it will lower it, and colour code my grey plastic bits
Jed D

8th Jun 11 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice number you got it for, and yeah alloys and lowered and you'll be onto a winner
Norcy91

8th Jun 11 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A rear spoiler off a 1.6 Sport or the Cupra is a nice touch as well... Pretty sure they're the same spoiler, might be wrong though. I never got round to getting one for mine

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New car 23 database queries in 0.0111721 seconds