corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mountain Bike (Identiti 666s jump bike) and Electric Guitar with accessories

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mountain Bike (Identiti 666s jump bike) and Electric Guitar with accessories
Rob E

User status: Offline
13th Jun 11 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale my Identiti 666s Single speed play bike, genuine reason for sale, it just does not get used enough and I have to move house soon so think its time for it to go

Spec -
Black Identiti 666s frame with BMX BB and 24" rear drop outs.
Single speed running DMR Cheiftain cranks with BMX Bottom bracket inc recent bearing change
Halo Combat 24" rims with Diatech Disk hubs front and rear with matching Halo Competition tyres
2001 Marzocchi Z1 drop offs. Just had an oil change so still very plush with all adjustments working
FSA PIG DH Pro headset
Shimano cable disk brake on rear.

Very nice ride, everything has been serviced and maintained to a high standard. A couple of scuffs on the frame here and there but does not affect ridability. It has always been stored indoors in my bedroom so no siezed or rusted parts at all!

£250 ono

Marlin electric guitar in a1 condition. I have had this for many years and it has seen very very little use. Its a lovely dark metallic blue colour with chrome knobs and switches all in good working order. I'm also throwing in "Zoom 505II" Effects pedal along with a "Tribal Planet" padded guitar bag which has lots of additional storage space and two back straps to allow you to carry it on your back like a rucksack.

£110 ono

I'm based in Swansea. Please PM me for contact information

[Edited on 18-06-2011 by Rob E]
Rob E

18th Jun 11 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prices lowered
sri_baby

25th Jun 11 at 06:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would love that bike bin after some of them wheels for a while now free bump
sri boy

25th Jun 11 at 07:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might sound mad but would u post bike

[Edited on 25-06-2011 by sri boy]
Rob E

26th Jul 11 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump. If you arrange a courier I would consider posting

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mountain Bike (Identiti 666s jump bike) and Electric Guitar with accessories 25 database queries in 0.0122921 seconds