corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » electrical conectors

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author electrical conectors
bigron1988

User status: Offline
15th Jun 11 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have moretties headlights on my corsa b and the front bumper is on bonnet pins for quick removal but the morettie indicators are in the bumper , so i need some sort of electrical conector that can be disconected quick and is not a cheap conector thats going to break after a few uses , (btw there are 2 wires going into them ), anyone know of any good conectors , thanks
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
15th Jun 11 at 21:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could probably use something OE that goes inline, head to a scrappy and see what you can get which has enough loom with it.

Sure some of the EGR/SAI wiring has inline onnectors, they would do the job.
antnee

15th Jun 11 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just use bullet connectors
DERV-POWER

15th Jun 11 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-Way-Electrical-Waterproof-Connector-OTHERS-AVAILABLE-/180364034399?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item29fe88c15f
or
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Waterproof-Electrical-Deck-10-Pin-Plug-Connector-P10C-/390130028045?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&hash=item5ad58fce0d

[Edited on 15-06-2011 by DERV-POWER]
pow
Premium Member

15th Jun 11 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always use the computer molex connectors 4 pin ones whenever I do parcel shelf installs, quick unplug
AlexW

15th Jun 11 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DERV-POWER
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-Way-Electrical-Waterproof-Connector-OTHERS-AVAILABLE-/180364034399?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item29fe88c15f

This gets my vote. That or if you say its only two wires, those spade terminal T shape ones you get. Hopefully that makes sence
pow
Premium Member

15th Jun 11 at 22:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oooo they look good. Remember you could earth to some metal meaning you have 4 connections to actually use
AlexW

15th Jun 11 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

with something like that aswell you could keep two empty for future stuff76
bigron1988

15th Jun 11 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks guys , just bought 2 of these, was just what i was after but didnt know what they were called

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-Way-Electrical-Waterproof-Connector-OTHERS-AVAILABLE-/180364031563?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_Boat_Engines_EngineParts_SM&hash=item29fe88b64b
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
15th Jun 11 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The earth needs to go in the connector.

You could common it but it would still only give you one spare.
bigron1988

15th Jun 11 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer ill stick the earth into the conector as it goes into the car loom

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » electrical conectors 23 database queries in 0.0139520 seconds