corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Installing electic windows ?? easy ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Installing electic windows ?? easy ?
kyleclub11

User status: Offline
16th Jun 11 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have two corsas at the min and i want to swap the electric windows on to mine is it difficult or a big job ?
fazza

16th Jun 11 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u need the plug with the wiring from the door, the switches etc and both regulators.

Off top of my head...

Drill out the rivets holding the regulators in place, remove them and fit new ones then re rivet them in place and connect door plugs and switches etc
pow
Premium Member

16th Jun 11 at 21:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the wiring is there then it's easy!
kyleclub11

16th Jun 11 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but will my door still have the wiring in to fit them ? or do i just follow the wiring then re-use it out the other car ??
Bobber123

16th Jun 11 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i fitted electric windows to my L reg sri, had to replace the door looms, was still a pretty easy job... if the wiring is there, even easier. if your quite mechanically minded and not bad with wiring its easy

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Installing electic windows ?? easy ? 23 database queries in 0.2825332 seconds