corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » clifford 650 concept mk2 disconnecting battery issues

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author clifford 650 concept mk2 disconnecting battery issues
Oli_p

User status: Offline
21st Jun 11 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wondering if anyone else possibly has this alarm, and how do you go about disconnecting the battery without the alarm going off?? ive tried valet mode but still seemed to go off, unless it didnt work due to already having my bonnet open?
co4sa

21st Jun 11 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On mine i just open bonnet, lock and then unlock the car then quickly disconnect it. Doesn't go off at all.
Oli_p

21st Jun 11 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cars a corsa c btw, but think ive just read somewhere that have to leave ignition in second position to stop standard alarm from going off, but will also try your way
Eddx14xe

21st Jun 11 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The power sounded alarm (standard one, think thats what its called) ive read you turn ignition on then off and disconnect your battery within 15seconds. The clifford, hold the two star buttons and the blue led will stay on. This is what i do with mine (its a diff model btw) and i can connect and disconnect as in please. You can get the manuals on the website

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » clifford 650 concept mk2 disconnecting battery issues 23 database queries in 0.1244540 seconds