corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BUSA bhp/ mods make a difference...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BUSA bhp/ mods make a difference...
Jed D

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 11 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dads just had his busa on the rolling road again the other day. its meant to be 190+ bhp i think, was around that last time anyway. its only done around 9k and been serviced on time every time (keeps warranty up) and the only mod that could of made any difference is the exhausts he's put on, now its just scraping over 170
cant just be them can it..? i mean there tiny and loud as fcuk compared to the standards but should loose that much should it?

minimatt001

23rd Jun 11 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems a fair bit, but if there's too much back pressure it could be very restrictive and its amazing what difference an exhaust can make to a bike... I've had a few bikes, both off and on the road and just cleaning the exhaust out made a massive difference to the power. Hope this is of help mate.
midlandvauxhalls

23rd Jun 11 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the wheel or crank?
There 175bhp at the crank standard, to be fair just a can without a remap isnt going to give a massive increase in power so just over 170bhp sounds right to me

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BUSA bhp/ mods make a difference... 23 database queries in 0.0060849 seconds