corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal help..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paypal help..
fazza

User status: Offline
24th Jun 11 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right guys i fucking hate using paypal, but a user wanted to pay via paypal for some skirts im selling. He haggled me down on price which is fine, and wanted to pay via paypal. I said ok but as gift or you pay the fees(provided my home address etc for him)

He agreed and sent the money as a gift, the money was then in my paypal account.

2 mins go by and i recieve an email from paypal:

'a review of recent transactions shows you may of recieved a payment that the paypal account holder did not authorise, as a result we have put a hold on the funds, please log into paypal to review the case'

Ive logged into paypal and it says it requires my action, I have the following options:

Buyer's Address:
How would you like to resolve this issue?

I have not posted the item and I would like to refund the payment.
I can provide proof that the item was posted through an approved postal service to the address on the Transaction Details page.What information can you provide?What information can you provide?I can provide online tracking information for delivery through an approved postal service to the address on the Transaction Details page.I can upload or fax proof that the item was posted through an approved postal service to the address on the Transaction Details page.
I have refunded the payment for this transaction.
None of these apply to me.

What can I do? i havent posted the item yet, but dont have the money either?
Sam
Premium Member

24th Jun 11 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's probably trying to pull a fast one on you.
chrisritch

24th Jun 11 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just dont post it until the buyer sorts it out and you have the cash

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal help.. 23 database queries in 0.0062280 seconds