corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Morettes FOR SALE

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morettes FOR SALE
nik

User status: Offline
18th Apr 03 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and btw, you don't need to sign anything these days. There is proof above that you made an offer and said cash is on it's way

Just my £210 worth
vibrio
Banned

18th Apr 03 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bidding for a product you have no intention of buying is illegal

[Edited on 18-04-2003 by vibrio]
psgwidecorsa3
Banned

18th Apr 03 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye thats u lot do it then as ive got a message box full of little boys with no money wanting my parts and do i give a shit
broster
Premium Member

18th Apr 03 at 15:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so is psg buyin these or not? im only interested cuz if paddy can buy them i can buy his lights off him! so confusin!
Paddyg

18th Apr 03 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So are they still for sale or whats goin on?
antscorsa

18th Apr 03 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye that psg or corsa 2 is a cunt mate he started giving it to me cos i asked him about a bonnet and sed i didnt want it so he started hurling abuse saying i wasted his time
Paddyg

18th Apr 03 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're allowed to ask questions about what you're buying mate, some people just get the hump with it though.
psgwidecorsa3
Banned

18th Apr 03 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

antcorsa u was biddind on my bonnet for bout a month and thats why i was arguing with u cause u r a time waiter and so is this bloke with the morrettes so i did it back to him if he wants to sue me then let him as i wil see him in court i dont give a shit
Karnage Corsa

18th Apr 03 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wanker psg
antscorsa

18th Apr 03 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

psg i asked u how much bonnet was and then i sed id get back to u a day later, and i did and u were asking stupid money and wanted my bonnet, u a piss taker mate
psgwidecorsa3
Banned

18th Apr 03 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what 150 for a bad boy bonnet and flush vent that is nothing mate and fuck u lot
Robbie

19th Apr 03 at 07:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PSG when you have paid £250 for theses lights what you reckon you can get(probably fake morettes as cheapest they go for is around£300 and then £50 for sanding and spraying(only applies if your car isn't black)and then probably 2 hours work for an auto electrician on £40 an hr to wire them up you'll be looking at nearer £400 but you know best....cause yr a londoner...probably eastern european or some other bread..as for the indiacators not included everybody i know bins them and uses either focus or astra mk4 even clear ovals look ok..you see these are a straight fit so the crash bar doesn't have to be cut which will take 2 hrs at a garage adding another 2 hrs at £40 an hr on to the bill(it has to be drilled out and front bumper has to be removed so it can be set back in to the bumper and reach its correct depth,unless you put it somewhere like at the bottom of yr tacky psg bumper but the screws would thread out of the crap fibreglass after 2 weeks anyway, owww wight m8teyyy goow fuuckkk yrr senn
morty

19th Apr 03 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Robbie ya still got your gsi or did you manage to sell it? If I wouldn't of got mine before you were selling yours then I would of bought it off you. I managed to pick one up on a N-reg with 34k miles and fsh. in the best colour aswell carabic blue...Do you still have your speedlines cos wouldn't mind swapping them for my 17" mm evos.

[Edited on 19-04-2003 by morty]
Robbie

20th Apr 03 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What offset are they mate,yeah i've still got it its been stood for a while,haven't advertised it or anything yet,been on the look of for a cheap cav turbo to do conversion,i bought a FRST last August so thats been keeping me occupied,have you got a pic of the wheels at all??
morty

20th Apr 03 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice mate if you look on Migweb there was someone telling ppl about a cav turbo in a breakers yard??

Migweb

NorthernSalvage

This is the best pic ive got

the 2 wheels on the passengers side are curbed the front is most of the rim but not the spokes also the tyres are brand new and are goodyear eagle f1's

Darren

P.s there are ET45 and fit on my car no probs

[Edited on 20-04-2003 by morty]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Morettes FOR SALE 23 database queries in 0.0138199 seconds