corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance Injury Claims

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance Injury Claims
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Jun 11 at 01:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13922554

about time
corsadonk
Premium Member

27th Jun 11 at 05:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate the fact so many people in the U.K want money for nothing. Then bitch because their insurance has gone up.

harrisp

27th Jun 11 at 06:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dad was crashed into about 5 years ago, he was at a junction and someone went into the back of him at 5mph barely did any damage and he barely felt it (wasnt injured in the slightest), yet for the last couple of months he has had a company ringing his mobile and the house phone every couple of days telling him to claim.
He has told them he wasnt injured etc yet they keep trying to get him to claim. Its no surprise so many people claim when there are companies like that.
Steve
Premium Member

27th Jun 11 at 06:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cunts, run by jews
baza31

27th Jun 11 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was a big investigation in bradford with a group of over 100 asains constantly claiming /staging and forging accidents , they had claimed something like 10 million in the space of 18months , they was that cheeky they was buying smashed up cars and saying that they had just done it , this is how they got found out one had rust on it and was clearly an aged write off. Its unreal round here , there is more claim solicitors than there is fast food shops
3CorsaMeal

27th Jun 11 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

makes me angry to think about it all

i also read that somilian pirates earnt $110million though kidnapping people last year

good earner and where the fcuk does that money go
Tomnova16
Premium Member

27th Jun 11 at 09:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

slough is also full of them, funny that eh,

i have just been approached by a company offering £500 per referral of non fault accidents, they are purely for injuries not courtesy cars aswell. pretty crazy tbh

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
3CorsaMeal

27th Jun 11 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will get lulzsec on the case soon
Tomnova16
Premium Member

27th Jun 11 at 09:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
makes me angry to think about it all

i also read that somilian pirates earnt $110million though kidnapping people last year

good earner and where the fcuk does that money go

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
they are all really good films
makes me want to go to somalia and become a pirate

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
3CorsaMeal

27th Jun 11 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think if insurance is a legal requirement then it needs more input from the law, seems these companies just charge what they like and give out money willy nilly.

Ben G

27th Jun 11 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this seems to put the blame on anyone who has made an injury claim through a road accident that wasn't their fault.

i've had 2 in 13 months due to women not looking in front of them and smashing into me. i've gone through loads of physio and taken loads of different tablets to try and sort my back out.

now why should i be out of pocket because of it? i also lost loads of overtime through work because of it so i'm entitled to get that back seeing as it wasn't my fault.

i do agree some people take the piss and make it up though.
mwg

27th Jun 11 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guilty conscience Ben G

Ben G

27th Jun 11 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope, not my fault if retards don't see a car stopped in front of them with shitloads of traffic ahead.

only people who seem to whinge and moan about it are people who only hear about the fake asian ones and not the real injured people.
Steve
Premium Member

27th Jun 11 at 10:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

of course there are genuine incidents, and noone is trying to stop those, but there are many many false claims, why should we be paying stupid premiums for this.

Jim is right, its not all very regulated really, even though its claimed to be
Ben G

27th Jun 11 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it'll never be regulated properly until it's a government scheme imo. same with gas/electric companies always putting up their rates.
Steve
Premium Member

27th Jun 11 at 10:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking asians
Ben G

27th Jun 11 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what about the jews?
3CorsaMeal

27th Jun 11 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was in a car that flipped in the air a couple of times and landed on a tree stump then rolled down a ditch into a river. We crawled out the windscreen without an injury/ache.

i crashed a little fiesta into a wooden gate post and my head smased the windscreen, i wasn't hurt imo

people have a tiny prang at 20-30mph in modern cars with lots of crash protection and all of a sudden they need physio therapy

i always thought physio was for people who lost a limb then had it sewed back on. Not the equivilant of jumping onto your bed too hard.
Steve
Premium Member

27th Jun 11 at 10:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
what about the jews?

jews wont be the ones involved in making the claims they will just be sitting behind it all profiteering.

Ben G

27th Jun 11 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

crashing your car is a little different to being crashed into.

people who know their shit have said the body gets ready for the impact if you know it's about to happen.

if you don't, your body isn't ready for it and thats how you get the injuries.

hence why they always ask ''did you know the accident was about to happen?''

[Edited on 27-06-2011 by Ben G]
3CorsaMeal

27th Jun 11 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do believe in that theory actually, if you know its coming you can prepare for it.

i spose out the blue you would be like "wtf was that???"
mwg

27th Jun 11 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was in a car that smashed in to a wall in the snow. Split my head open, knocked me out, blood everywhere. Never claimed.

People that dont claim are hard.
Steve
Premium Member

27th Jun 11 at 10:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv always been told if you prepare for an oncoming accident you are actually more likely to injure as you tense up etc.

hence why drunk people have fallen from great heights and survived because there bodies have been limp
Steve X16XE

27th Jun 11 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Almost a year ago I had a head on smash to a car pulling infront of me. I did have whiplash and have claimed.

I would pay all that money back to not have my neck cracking when I turn my head right!

I did get bombarded with calls from other companys telling me that I "NEED" to put a claim in. I just kept telling them that they had the wrong number.

Oh and whilst typing this up, an advert on the TV came on, "where there's a blame........." It's in your face 24 - 7!
Nath

27th Jun 11 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Guilty conscience Ben G

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance Injury Claims 24 database queries in 0.0181530 seconds